Mashed Buttons

Critical opinions on games and gaming culture. By me.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Who I am...

ITS ALIVE!!

So here it is.. the MONUMENTAL first post in my new blog...

Ive done blogs before for my photos... but never for my biggest passion turned career path... Video Games!

I am Jacob Karsemeyer... A student at Mcmaster University (thats in Canada.. near Toronto for you non-Canucks) studying multimedia and communications. Im not taking many technical design or programming courses (I did some basic 3d modeling, and other beginner courses) and I plan on becoming a game designer... more on the creative side of things. If this fails I will go to college to learn more practical game design techniques and then try again. As of now the plan is to get a job doing game testing for one of the many companies that operate out of Toronto and then use that as a springboard to climb that lovely corporate ladder.

Im sure that all could have been said in my profile... but there it is.

Recently I have been bogged down with exams and such... but the summer is readily approaching and Im finding myself with more and more free time... so I thought I might as well fill some of it by trying to maintain a gaming blog as I so often have opinions. The other things that take up my time are (in order of likeliness of getting in trouble for not having them near the front of the list); My lovely girlfriend Nicolle, my music (ask me about it if you love music...), family, school, occasional inebriation, gadgets, photography, and people in general.

anyhow.. enough about me.. what brings you here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home